Tuesday 13 December 2011

where i am now


Well, in case you were wondering, and from the hits it received, you weren’t, I made the film and it was……ok.  The people involved really liked it, but they could have just been polite.  Every time I looked at it, I saw problems, but it was a story.  I learnt a lot doing it, and to be honest, I can’t be bothered to list it all here.  If you want to know what I learnt, you can read all about it in the filmmakers section on Raindance.  It will tell you all the mistakes that all first time filmmakers make, and it’s really worth a read. 

I have a made a film I am proud of now.  It’s called be all my sins remembered, and you can watch it here. http://goo.gl/BRdIX  There are still things I’d like to change, but as a learning experience it was very good.  I didn’t write the dialogue, I just adapted something by someone a lot better at it than me.  Bill Shakespeare, I salute you. 

Now I am working on something original, and this is something I want to be good.  It’s a short film again, my final practice film, ready for me to make not a film, but a movie.  If you read this, and you are intrigued, then you are invited to the public screening.  It won’t cost you anything, other than getting there and what ever you want to eat and drink.  

No comments:

Post a Comment